Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone need new Bridgestone S-02 255/40/17s?

orangecurry

As I don't have any rears with any decent tread depth, I've been agonising whether to buy new 17s or 18s.

Chose the 17s. I found a good source, hence this post. PM me if you want details.

What's that you say? Plenty of life left in the old ones?

No. But I did get lovely even-wear :thumb:

The S-02 might be really old-skool, but they work REALLY well on the back of my 993.

s-02-old-new.JPG

ps - the old ones have been round quite a few famous race-circuits - do you think anyone will buy them if I put them up on Ebay? :puh:

Ebay advert said:
Your chance to own a piece of motor-racing history. This Bridgestone S-02 KZ-N3 fitment has been used on the back of a 993 at Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Spa and a weekend at the Nordschleife.

Starting price 200 GBP plus 50 GBP p&p

....I'm not really selling or wanting any tyres, so the move to this forum was because of....? :dont know:

The old ones are no good to me but interested on the price of the new ones :dont know:

I trust they are N rated.

:floor:

So who's been modding the mod? (although that sounds like its probably illegal outside the south coast)

Does his name begin with 'M'?

Can't you move yourself back?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsl997
Back