Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone looking for a 981?

markiii

Imola
If you are near Hatfield its worth popping in, I have never seen so many 981 Caymans and Boxsters in one place as tonight.

Best chance yet to compare real world colour combos and wheels.

I'm starting to think the Cayman suits brighter colours where the Boxster looks better in darker colours

I was there last weekend and thought the place resembled a carpark inside as well as out!

Out of all the cars though, the one that stands out for me is the little green 911E. Just so classy. It's as if it got stuck in a timewarp bubble as everything around it changed. I think it would probably fit inside the boot of that big red Cayenne.

Roro said:
I was there last weekend and thought the place resembled a carpark inside as well as out!

You're there every weekend (sipping tea & coffee with GT4).

~ Maxie :grin:

Ahahhaaa... If only I had that much spare time :D

No, it was a special trip to collect something, I didn't even take the GT3 ... :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicwheble
Back