Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone interested m&m exhaust gt3 997

Marcyt21 said:
Hi all, have decided the m&m side delete exhaust on my rs.2 is not loud enough so have gone to akrapovic

Exhaust will be at jzm On November 7th. Sounds million times better than standard zorst. Link here . . . .
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/997-gt2-gt3-forum/759026-997-gt3-m-and-m-exhaust-system.html

Video on last page is my car

£1000 takes it cost £2500 a year ago

Cheers

Hi Mark do you know if this fit and correct size for 7.1? If so I'm interested.
I've PM Eddie and will let you know what he says.

Jon.

Hi Jon, hope you're well mate how's the hand now?

I couldn't tell you if it definitely fit your gen 1, Eddie will know for sure however.

If it doesn't fit I'd say its only the 2 elbow pipes that would be the issue

Marcyt21 said:
Hi Jon, hope you're well mate how's the hand now?

I couldn't tell you if it definitely fit your gen 1, Eddie will know for sure however.

If it doesn't fit I'd say its only the 2 elbow pipes that would be the issue

Fingers on the mend. I've check his web site and it does look promising, that all will fit just waiting for his return e mail before committing.

Jon.

Good to hear mate :)

Cool just let me know. No rush as its not available until the 7th when it'll be removed from the car

Best

Marcyt21 said:
Good to hear mate :)

Cool just let me know. No rush as its not available until the 7th when it'll be removed from the car

Best

I'll take it Mark, had confirmation that it fits. Let me know how you want to proceed with a PM.

Jon

Just had this fitted, very happy with the results :thumb:

A lot louder at low rpm and then gets quieter as the revs rise. Perfect for track days will sort some vid out over the next few days. Plus there's a 23kg weight saving from the rear of the car.

Jon

Yes youtube :thumb:

:popcorn:

p1rob said:
Yes youtube :thumb:

:popcorn:

Taken a while and not the best clip on a wet and windy day.

:eek: that sounds absolutely amazing you must be well pleased Jon :thumb:

Roro is going to be so :salut:

Nice!

I'll need to check it out in person ... :D

.... 23kg weight saving sounds damn good.

Sports button doesn't work now though does it, so you're at full volume all the time? (I'm not saying this is a bad thing obviously :grin:)

Have you still got the centre muffler or is that chopped out too now?

Roro said:
Nice!

I'll need to check it out in person ... :D

.... 23kg weight saving sounds damn good.

Sports button doesn't work now though does it, so you're at full volume all the time? (I'm not saying this is a bad thing obviously :grin:)

Have you still got the centre muffler or is that chopped out too now?

Yes your correct no sport button. The centre muffler is the only muffler remain. So the system works opposite to your bypass pipes. Louder than your system at lower rpm but quiter at high rpm. Works better for me for TDs, + should see a little power gain, which the bypass pipes are not known for.

I think there's a slight power bump with the x pipe, it could be just placeabo effect but the sharkwoorks graph shows something is happening. The top line on this graph is bypass plus remap and the centre line is bypass only.

I know sharkwerks is not scott and Hayward or RSS but i dont think theres a gnats whisker in the x pipe performance brand to brand, they just look different.

sharkwerks_porsche_2011_997_Gt3rs_project_car_american_road_trip_isringhausen_exhaust_evomsit_tuning_day_4_iphone_06.JPG

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetryx
Back