Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone got a spare £340k??

JamesThomas

Silverstone
HAVE YOU SEEN THE CAR AT THE TOP OF THE 'FOR SALE' LIST???????

Porsche GT at RSJ, a snip at £340k!!

I love the way the bit of software automatically puts the advert line in saying that you 'can finance this car in 10 minutes'. "Er, hello, please can I borrow £340,000 over four years at 6%? Don't worry I'm good for it"!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23210

Classic !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23211

not my colour....!

still prefer then looking like..

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/carrera%20GT.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23215

Sundeep - id have a "burberry Edition" - if it was free - :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23221

I'd prefer their 996 Turbo. And I'd have plenty of dosh left over for... well, other stuff.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23237

Hmm, I'm not sure I would either to be honest, even if I could! I'm sure you could have 95% of the fun in a car worth 95% less.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23241

I have to say, the CGT does nothing for me. I think for the money it just looks too average. For my money (one day) I'll take the Zonda, completely wild and fantastic styling.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23243

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 26 January 2005

I have to say, the CGT does nothing for me. I think for the money it just looks too average. For my money (one day) I'll take the Zonda, completely wild and fantastic styling.
Personally I find the Zonda one of the most ugly cars on the road today - much prefer the CGT, but I would take a Konigsegg any day. Now where's that lottery ticket ???????.............

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23247

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back