Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone Done Gear Shifter Upgrade - 997.2 unit into 997.1

Chaps

I have been reading around a little bit on gear shifter options for my recently acquired 997.1 GT3.

The car is standard so as I understand it, it comes with the standard 997 shifter.

I believe the 997.2 GT3 comes with an upgraded unit which uses metal rather than plastic bushings thus improving the general feel.

Has anyone tried this ?? I'd be interested for any feedback on the difference it makes.

Also sorry to be a bore but do we think upgrades such as this using standard parts from a later model are ok with the warranty police :?:

Many thanks :thumb:

Numbercruncher said:
Also sorry to be a bore but do we think upgrades such as this using standard parts from a later model are ok with the warranty police :?:

What has your OPC advised of with regards to this?

~ Maxie :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back