Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anybody know this C4S ?

I don't know the car but if as you say it regularly appears as sold then reappears it probably points to something in the history or an issue uncovered through the PPI process that causes potential buyers to pull out.

Go in with your eyes wide open would be my advice.

wellsy said:
I don't know the car but if as you say it regularly appears as sold then reappears it probably points to something in the history or an issue uncovered through the PPI process that causes potential buyers to pull out.

Go in with your eyes wide open would be my advice.

My thoughts exactly

I would be put off by the tinted windows and the MOT history which indicates the previous owner was more interested in cosmetics than mechanicals

Also what is with the red door card? Has an airbag deployed and been replaced? Rear quarter card seems to be all black. It just looks odd

Turbo front splitter on 17k car looks good!
Not sure about K&N filter though!

bakerboy4s said:

Yes I'd ditch the filter but getting no reply to my questions is odd

Remedy234 said:
bakerboy4s said:

What questions are you asking :?:

I'd certainly want to know if they've fixed the advisories from the last MOT.

T8 said:
Remedy234 said:
bakerboy4s said:

We'll those for starters, I also wanted to know if there's any record of suspension work, exhaust, smoke on cold start, any record of any work done to the aircon system, IMS checked
The usual 😂

Well, if a dealer doesn't reply to a sensible lead I'd not expect them to be terribly hot on aftersales support either.

Looking at their Facebook page they tend to deal in hot hatches, they don't seem to have a dealership website (just Facebook and eBay) and don't have a showroom (deals from what looks like a farm).

He could be absolutely fine to deal with however If I was spending £22k on a car from a vehicle trader on a farm I'd be expecting to have excellent coms and product knowledge to put my mind at rest.

EDIT - Sorry, Now see you were referring to lack of coms for the second car, still, if a seller can't be bothered to respond I'd start wondering why.

T8 said:
Remedy234 said:
bakerboy4s said:

Had a reply about the advisories. Not been done but no reply to my other questions. Think I'll leave it

even if the advisories were fixed £22500 for a C4S with 122K miles seems steep.

but maybe I'm out of touch

Are you dead set on a C4S? A narrow body is lighter and a better drive, for your budget you could get a very nice C2 or C4?

The GT3 is a narrowbody after all ;-)

CrunkleFloop said:
Are you dead set on a C4S? A narrow body is lighter and a better drive, for your budget you could get a very nice C2 or C4?

The GT3 is a narrowbody after all ;-)

It's just got to be the C4S just for the back end. I've tried to like the narrow body but it's like trying to force myself to enjoy Pernod when I was 16
I'll just increase my budget.
I'm a Yorkshire man, I want everything for nowt 😂

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back