Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

another PPI question

David Winch

Trainee
Firstly apologies, this is a v typical question from someone that knows v little about the thing they're about to spend 36k on, and I recognise that this question has been asked by others b4.

Am in the closing stages of buying a 996 coupe (98, R) from Paragon. They've been good so far and their rep is good from what I have read here and elsewhere. The car comes with an extendable warranty (will take 2 yrs) and I read that if a car is under warranty then a PPI is more to check for accident damage etc. rather than mechanical faults, therefore do I need to get a PPI done?? Not being cheap, just want to make sure I do things the right way. Would someone like ABS spot anything that Paragon haven't, assuming they're being upfront about the condition (or is that the point?!!)

Any advice welcome on PPI and/or Paragon. cheers!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14567

Hello can you afford to take the risk without a PPI which will only cost you a couple of hundred pounds and you will have peace of mind as well.

SAINT

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14575

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back