Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amazing amazing amazing

Philip1972

Imola
Joined
27 Mar 2005
Messages
850
Picked up the car with its PSE-the title says it all. But it took only 5 mins for it to annoy me cutting out at 27mph till 45 so I have just done the mod that means it it loud at all speeds! Really happy now. Alot of money but transformed the car. Thanks to Philip who helped out with the mod!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 92998
 
It does make a massive difference - glad you're pleased!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93004
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 23 November 2006

Picked up the car with its PSE-the title says it all. But it took only 5 mins for it to annoy me cutting out at 27mph till 45 so I have just done the mod that means it it loud at all speeds! Really happy now. Alot of money but transformed the car. Thanks to Philip who helped out with the mod!
Cool... so we'll be able to hear you before we see you now?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93037
 
Yes you will!! It really is great... I am cold now though as I had to drive all the way to work with the window down listening to it!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93203
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 24 November 2006
Yes you will!! It really is great... I am cold now though as I had to drive all the way to work with the window down listening to it!!

Hehehe - I know that feeling - I drove my wife into her college class yesterday - she kept asking, why dont' you have the radio on and why do you always have the window open?
:wink:

Glad you're enjoying the PSE Philip :D

Philip

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93222
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 24 November 2006

Yes you will!! It really is great... I am cold now though as I had to drive all the way to work with the window down listening to it!!
you know where you need to go to test 'em.....

Manchester airport tunnels... :D

Just ask Dave about them :wink:


Migration info. Legacy thread was 93224
 
Previous poster said:
you know where you need to go to test 'em.....

Manchester airport tunnels... :D

Just ask Dave about them :wink:
Exactly the right place. It will have to wait till next week though as I am off to Birmingham tonight and London tomorrow. Unfortunatly not in the Pork. In a bloody tractor type Range Rover Sport :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93228
 
I find myself making detours via the airport whenever I'm in Tara :twisted:

Much better with the roof off though.


Migration info. Legacy thread was 93231
 
How much is a PSE? Being a mechanical clutz, I would need to get it fitted by a professional!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93592
 

Forum statistics

Threads
124,574
Messages
1,446,450
Members
49,721
Latest member
Markyp
Back
Top