Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alonso champ again !

Alex Ess

Montreal
and a stellar drive from Schumacher in his last race....but my vote for driver of the day has to go to Kimi for his comment to Brundle on the grid.... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84022

It was a great race from P2 back, and in some ways I'm sad Schumi didn't make it to the front!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84027

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 23 October 2006

It was a great race from P2 back, and in some ways I'm sad Schumi didn't make it to the front!
Absolutely agree - he made some ballsy overtaking moves

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84030

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Alex Skinner on 23 October 2006

and a stellar drive from Schumacher in his last race....but my vote for driver of the day has to go to Kimi for his comment to Brundle on the grid.... :D
What did he say, I fast forwarded past that bit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84032

yes, what did he say...

but an epic drive by schumie, he will be missed (sort of!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84034

on the grid before race pele presented schumi with a trophy. a lot of drivers went up to the front to witness it.

Brundle caught kimi just chilling by the side of the track, not bothered by the whole thing.

brundle: kimi you have missed michaels presentation by pele

kimi:shrugs shoulders

brundle: you are obviously not that bothered

kimi: i was having a sh*t.

brudle (straight back): oh well, your car will be lighter

lol, classic!

anotehr good race, amazing drive by schumi, shame yet again the director was often looking the wrong way :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84038

The cynic in me says too many people got out of his way to give him an easy time eg the BMW's. Politics of the constructor's championship perhaps? Fisi did a good job until he overcooked it. Kimi could have made it much harder, but did he have it in mind as to where he will be sitting in his next race? Wouldn't want to upset the new boss before he even starts the new job would he?

Very telling comment by Brundle in the Times yesterday. When searching for clips of balls out overtaking moves for a tribute to Schumi programme, the producers were hard put to find much; cue a long selection of pitstops anyone? Hardly exciting.

Any chance we will be rid of James Allen before next season?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84047

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by The ghost of Eff on 23 October 2006

Any chance we will be rid of James Allen before next season?
Oh, we can but hope.... nearly put my foot through the screen when he tried to put himself alongside Brundle with their comments about watching every race of Schumi's.......honestly, if you had a six-foot fishing rod, Allen would say he had a six-foot-six....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84083

good pace from JB, only wished he could have really pushed Alsono at the end....

and I won the Autosport Fantasy F1 league that I was in...

so who's up for a 911uk F1 fantasy league for 2007 ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84088

stopdetail.gif

never a truer word said

Migration info. Legacy thread was 84108

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back