Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A 'Targa' day today!.....

HML1473

Nurburgring
What a lovely day in sunny Bedfordshire!............went for a 'topless' blast.....roll on summer!!!!......days like today make me glad I bought a Targa. I know they are not everyone's cup of char, but they are lovely in the sunshine.....The sound of that aircooled flat six......yumyum!...... :D

Anyone else been topless today?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122581

No but my hard top is coming off at the weekend. ANy chance to drive on days like today is worth it. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122606

Targa topless to Goodwood - ace and a great sausage sandwich too.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/positions.jpg

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/green.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122608

Glorious day - calm after the storm! I went out last night in the 911 and coming home down the lanes was as though a hurrican hit. This morning loads of roads were like rivers. Home tonight and its still light! Wahey roll on the longer evenings.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122615

indeed, calm after the storm !

not due to get my car back till next week, after abandoning it in the midlands from all the bad weather

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122621

Yep me too today, not been out in her for weeks through travel and very bad weather. Roof open, heater on. I cam across a couple of small floods and morraines left over from yesterday that had interesting effects on handling, but a lovely trip out this afternoon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122626

I had the "targa" open on the megane... does that count?

Sneaked out of work early to go to college and thought about skipping it and getting Tara out. Went to college though... Booo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122672

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 06 March 2007

I had the "targa" open on the megane... does that count?

Sneaked out of work early to go to college and thought about skipping it and getting Tara out. Went to college though... Booo
College!! Get some work done woman!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122738

I do loads of work.... :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122747

I no longer own any cars with open tops (having owned a Targa and a 3 series cabrio only 2 weeks ago :( )

Had to make do instead with open windows. Which was ideal for making w**ker signs at the bloke who overtook me in the 30 in our village driving past a school entrance :evil:

I must say that I found the Targa better most of the time than a full cabrio.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123098

I just came back from the swimmin pool with the sun roof open, does that count?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123100

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supersport on 08 March 2007

Did it put a smile on your face? If so that counts. I also just had a lovely little drive, topped up teh oil and needed to mix it in a bit ;-)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123113

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by SeanD on 08 March 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supersport on 08 March 2007

Did it put a smile on your face? If so that counts. I also just had a lovely little drive, topped up teh oil and needed to mix it in a bit ;-)
Summer's offically here the hard top came off today and some open top motoring was had! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123182

i had my top off on tuesday too. glorious! I'm in minneapolis now where it was a bracing minus 8 yesterday. Still, at least it's not raining.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123228

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back