Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A potential purchase..headlamp question..

kas750

Zandvoort
I am very interested in a black c4s.The owners seems a really nice honest guy and the car from the pics appears to be straight.There is some chipping to the front but I know that this a common thing.Another issue that the vendor has brought to my attention is that the headlamps appear to have moisture on the inside.Is there a fix for this???..I have had a look around and the price of new lamps is truly temple bleaching! :eek: ...any ideas chaps?

Take the bulb out and blow hot air from a hair drier should get rid of it but you need to find the source or it will come back

Winny

As above. If the seal on the headlight is allowing moisture in you can dissasemble the unit by heating in the oven to split, it's not the easiest DIY job but far from impossible. Second hand units can be had on ebay so its certainly not a deal breaker!

Knock off the cost of the new one and make an offer on the car,then get a used one or repair the old one. A bargain may be had?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P12NLL
Back