Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A Manning Brokers

Martyn1

Barcelona
Got my renewal through today £653 with Churchill inc Breakdown cover and protected no claims. Tried Confused.com, nobody came close.

On the off chance tried A Manning down the road from me, was very pleased, like for like policy, they came back with £490, I have to join PCGB (£50) and it gives track day cover too. Well impressed.

FYI thier number is 01491 578 759

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109895

Again Like for like, I set it at 5000

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109923

Oddly, I insured my 911 via Confused last year. I just got my renewal through at £679.08 from Masterquote, who I noticed quoted me £600 via confused.com. These people should learn not to treat their clients as fools.

Anyhow, they're still some way off the £450 I was quoted by sainsburys via confused.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111731

Good recomendation guys... Just gave A. Manning a call and saved myself a couple of hundred notes and got track day cover thrown in - result!!!

A bit 11th hour - as my renewal date is this Sunday!

Thanks again to all those who recommended them

You might even get the chance to overtake my C4 going embarassingly slowly (I've reached that age where self-preservation instinct has taken over) somewhere on a circuit now... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112009

Got my final Documentation through yesterday Quote had gone down!!! Now £450 inc breakdown and trackday cover.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112036

hmmmmm

Im not sure, Maybe a nice quiet one with lots of runoffs

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112044

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Martyn1 on 25 January 2007

hmmmmmIm not sure, Maybe a nice quiet one with lots of runoffs
you know you dont have to runoff track :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112045

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads