Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A couple of 996 parts for sale

krjnewbs

Trainee
Hi
Having traded my 2001 C4 cabrio, I have a brand new boxed Wahler low temp thermostat, (996 3.6) and a non oem cabrio windbreak (doesn't fold) for sale.
Any reasonable offers accepted.
Based in Herts, and you wouild need to collect.
Will post pics to interested parties if required.

Might be interested in the windbreak if you'd be prepared to package it up for me and I'd arrange a courier to collect it for me?

Pics would be good to jon(dot)curry(at)tesco(dot)net

What sort of price are you looking for? It's always difficult to offer someone a bid for something without potentially offending them. Retailer near to me is offering me a non OEM wind deflector for £180

Cheers

Jon

photos

Will email photos tomorrow.........price....say £70, only bought it last September so not had much use....pm me tomorrow

Kevin

If it's all good with no damage then I'll take it at £70, don't worry about the pics!

PM me with how you'd like paying.....paypal gift, bank transfer etc... Also need some dimensions and a weight, plus collection address and contact number for the courier.

Cheers

Jon

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back