Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A bit bling but I like it...

Speedtrap

Spa-Francorchamps
A few subtle mods..... :D

DSC_00451.jpg

like the wheels... 8)

Love the wheels but hate the mirrors.. :nooo:

Only an opinion in the end, but those mirrors look dreadful. Just plain wrong on so many levels and puts the car in competition with the Max Power vauxhall corsa and seat leon brigade.

Based on your slightly defensive thread title, I think you might already realise it, but if you like them, then all is well. Completely ruins the look of an otherwise stunning car IMHO.

Looks really great except the mirrors.

Car looks great..not sure about the mirrors. May be a carbon wrap instead of the red for the mirrors?? :?

The car looks great, apart from the mirrors IMO. It looks like what you get when you go to the scrapyard to buy some parts and they don't have them in the colour you want but you have to buy and fit them before you have a chance to repaint them.

MC

Thanks guys :D Was bored over the easter weekend and so I wrapped the mirrors and spoiler. Will leave it for a while and see what opinions I get - so far mixed :D

Love wheels, not sure about mirrors..... But you can always change - like the idea of a carbon wrap.... Maybe do the air intakes too.

What colour is that - looks great. Looks like a carbon black, but assume it is actually dark blue.

Speedtrap said:
Thanks guys :D Was bored over the easter weekend and so I wrapped the mirrors and spoiler. Will leave it for a while and see what opinions I get - so far mixed :D

Not very mixed on this thread. The spoiler is red, too? That'll look worse than the mirrors. Let's see a picture......

Martian said:
Speedtrap said:
...so far mixed :D

I can't see a mixed reaction? :?

:lol:

Red mirrors are a no-no, of course but rest of car looks great. Have you had the windows tinted in this pic?

~ Maxie

Wow no mixed opinions mirrors just chavy/Halfords/nanky :?:

The mirrors stand out too much, if you had red decals down the side (subtle), then maybe they would lead into the mirrors.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calinours38
Back