Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 turbo side skirts

IMI A

Paul Ricard
Think these fit any model. Both sides £100 each will sell as a pair or separate. Only selling as recently replaced mine with GT2 side skirts

Collection from 9e in Horley.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_bb6_145.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_bb6_145.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,515
  • img_1199_154.jpg
    img_1199_154.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 1,514
PM won't send for some reason. Would you take £175? I live in Northampton but am in Crawley every couple of weeks so can collect from Horley. Happy to pay before collecting . Cheers Graham

I'm driving past 9E tomorrow so could pick these up for you if you want, then you can collect from me in Bedford :dont know:

Message me before 11am as I will leave about 9/10am, possibly later.

Jin :thumb:

Hizza said:
PM won't send for some reason. Would you take £175? I live in Northampton but am in Crawley every couple of weeks so can collect from Horley. Happy to pay before collecting . Cheers Graham

PM shows as sent when the recipient opens the message.

That's very kind, thanks Jim. A true gent! Just waiting for the seller to come back to me and will let you know one way or the other before 11.

That's very kind, thanks Jim. A true gent! Just waiting for the seller to come back to me and will let you know one way or the other before 11.

Hi Jin. All sorted with purchase so if you could collect that would be fantastic, pm me address and I'll collect at your convenience. Is there anything I can get you by way of thanks? I really appreciate this. Best wishes Graham

Hizza said:
Hi Jin. All sorted with purchase so if you could collect that would be fantastic, pm me address and I'll collect at your convenience. Is there anything I can get you by way of thanks? I really appreciate this. Best wishes Graham

Don't be daft :wack:

Karma will pay me back :angel:

Can you guys let someone at 9E know that I will be collecting them, if you need me to give them the cash I can do that too, then you can just pay me.

Message me as I will be on the road about 10am.

Jin

:thumb:

9e/Ken know. All paid via PayPal :thumbs:

Jin if you want to pick those other parts I'm selling from 9e and sell them on my behalf delighted. It will clear out some space at 9e. They also have a 997 turbo front pu, rear pu and rear decklid all with fittings. 4 used turbo shocks absorbers too :thumb:

Also have set of My02 wheels in excellent condition sitting at 911v :thumbs:

IMI A said:
Jin if you want to pick those other parts I'm selling from 9e and sell them on my behalf delighted. It will clear out some space at 9e. They also have a 997 turbo front pu, rear pu and rear decklid all with fittings. 4 used turbo shocks absorbers too :thumb:

Also have set of My02 wheels in excellent condition sitting at 911v :thumbs:

I would have but it was my last stop and the van was FULL :eek:

Worst journey ever as the M25 near Heathrow was standstill traffic, not that it isn't normally :sad:

On a good note, the sills are here :D

I'm 2 miles from Bedford Autodrome Hizza which is MK44 2YP, no rush to collect, could meet at Rushden Lakes as the Mrs wants to go 'shopping' one day :roll: :queen:

:thumb:

IMI A said:
Think these fit any model. Both sides £100 each will sell as a pair or separate. Only selling as recently replaced mine with GT2 side skirts

Collection from 9e in Horley.

Do you have any pics of your car with the gt2 skirts fitted?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outrigger
Back