Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Targa 4S Gen 2

Merlint4s

Good morning all - I'm still on the hunt for a Targa 4S if any one knows of any coming up for sale soon ?

Many thanks in Advance

Harbour cars had one recently..might be sold now.

Ashgoods did have a Targa early last week, I was on the phone to them when someone was enquiring about it but don't know how it ended up. It hadn't even made it on to their website at that point so they may have been keen...
Good luck with the search

When i was looking for mine last August there were 3 or 4 for sale at any one time.
I found mine on the Owners Club forum.

Since then all 997 Gen2 stock seems to have dried up and prices have risen by a few grand at least but i have seen another 5 or 6 Targas on offer in various sites.
Dealers wanted £42-£48K!

Although i bought mine privately Harbour were very helpful. You can subscribe to the stock list and leave details of what you are looking for and they will try to accommodate.
Good Luck and keep trying as its worth it.

Obviously when viewing a Targa .. make sure the roof opens and closes with no issues .. they are on the slow side but should stay at a constant speed .

Also open the glass roof and look at the channels at the front .. if full of grease then you have a 3-4K bill coming your way later on down the line .

Just thought id refresh my post to see if there are any Tarag 4S cars coming up forsake any time soon ?

Many thanks

Merlint4s,
Sent you a PM, it's a Gen1 so maybe not up your strasse?

JB

Re: Ebay item number 353456844587

glenwells said:
Might be suitable.

regards
Glen

Thanks Glen much appreciated
I am looking for an S model
Thanks for your help

Still on the Hunt for a Targa 4S if anyone knows a good spec one coming forsake soon
Thank

Thanks fir your reply- looking for one with lower miles if possible
Not in a major rush
Many thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCGMS
Back