Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Cabriolet Drivers window not operating correctly

ColB

Any help would be appreciated
When operating the roof at the end of the sequence the drivers window should come up all the way but intermittently comes up about two thirds of the way then either stops or goes back down again. The car is under warranty and Porsche Reading have so far carried out a service bulletin and changed both side window's glass, no help, they then replaced the drivers side window motor, this appeared at first to cure the problem but after a couple of weeks it's back again.
If anyone has had a similar problem and has managed to fix it I would appreciate being able to give opc Reading a helping hand. :?

I'm interested in the answer to this, too. My car's front driver's and passenger's windows get up <or perhaps that should be 'down', boom, boom!> to the same shenanigans in an intermittent fashion, and I don't know why!

Hopefully i'll get an answer, car is going in on monday so watch this space!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j44k-dv
Back