Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 2007 gt3 wheels.

Minto

Hi guys/girls

Should be a 997TT owner within the next couple of months, just need to flog my car then find the ideal car.

My question is, as much as I like the gen 1 turbo wheels, I have recently seen a black 997TT with black 997gt3(2007ish) wheels that looked immense(imo). How readily available are these wheels, and are they a straight fit onto a 997TT? Not sure if I want reps, unless there are any recommendations of high quality reps out there?

New to Porsches so still trying to find my feet, any help welcome.

Thanks,
Minto.

The GT3 is narrow body, and the Turbo is wide body (along with GT3 RS)

So no, not direct fitment.

You will either need spacers or find some (hen's teeth) GT3 RS wheels.

Of course, everything is available from OPC (for a price)

Ah yes of course, the gt3 rs. :thumb: So, I'm unlikely to find them and I don't even want to consider how much tey are direct from Porsche.
Also don't fancy the idea of spacers and less rubber on the ground on the rears, so I guess my only option is reps of some kind? Anyone have any recommendations?

If the tyres are the same size on rear wheels
you might just need spacers

I recently put some Carrera Sport wheels on a 997 C4S and you can fit narrow bodied alloys ro a wide body car with 17mm spacers

and that was the recommendation from the tequipment brochure

I have gt3 wheels with hubcentric style spacers on my 996 turbo.
They fit perfectly well and look pretty good to my eyes.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back