Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 GT3 RS WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluKoo

Blue/gold, white/gold or black/gold preferred, but other colours might be considered if the spec, condition and price is correct.

PCCB & front lift kit are essential.

Preferably under (or close to) 10,000 miles.

Cash waiting for the correct car.

:thumb:

And the 2013 911UK award for lurking goes to.....

Blukoo

Joined January 2009
First post October 2013

MC

Haha, wow! I had no idea I registered that long ago.

I actually tried to register today but it said my email address already had an account so I put in my usual details and bingo.

Typical!

My dad was ready to pull the trigger on one. Just as he was about to pay the deposit the owner decided he wanted to keep it! :frustrated:

The search continues!

If anyone has any potential leads on a car then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks.

Ahh.. bummer. I thought you were updating to say you'd finally found something! Good luck with the search...

Unfortunately not. The closest I've come to finding the correct car was actually finding a RHD 997 GT2 RS. It seemed to good an opportunity to pass up, but the owner wanted far too much and it seemed a bit extreme considering the desired car was still a GT3 RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back