Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 dsc controller fitted now.

Jonathon555

Suzuka
After reading some other peoples reports on the dsc controller with varying feedback.

I have just fitted my controller that I bought on a group buy.

The results are very very good, the cars ride just seems a lot more supple .

Some of the roads round here are not great , but the car just seems much comfier over the bumps by along way.

At some higher speed corners , you just need to get used to the feel as it does feel different.

Not tried the sport setting yet as that used to just make the ride like concrete hard.

But first impressions are good , well worth the money.

You'll be similarly pleased with the Sports setting; I use it far more often these days, and even just rumbling up the motorway for the improved body control.

I just bought mine and fitted it. Quick road test was much much greater refinement. Like the other comment - I need to see if I start using sport (as like you this was a previously ignored PASM button given the harshness).

Very impressive

Good timing - I've just been reading up about this recently and was contemplating one for my 997.2 C4S.

@Jonathon555 - Was the group buy from this forum? or somewhere else - Do you mind if I ask how much you guys paid? and who the contact was so I can enquire pls.

Cheers

Will

hantin.w said:
Good timing - I've just been reading up about this recently and was contemplating one for my 997.2 C4S.

@Jonathon555 - Was the group buy from this forum? or somewhere else - Do you mind if I ask how much you guys paid? and who the contact was so I can enquire pls.

Cheers

Will

Details of the last group buy are here

---> http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=140763&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=dsc+group

Both group buys so far have been done through Nine Excellence (9e)

hantin.w said:
Thanks, will kick start back up that thread then.

Cheers

I've modified the title of that thread to allow those with interest to contribute.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back