Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 cup splitter

C2VNY

Does anyone know where's the best place to buy a gen2 cup splitter from, that's based in the uk?

Cheers

C2VNY said:
Does anyone know where's the best place to buy a gen2 cup splitter from, that's based in the uk?

Unless you find a used one then it is unlikely that anyone will undercut your nearest OPC to be honest.

Cool, didn't realise you can get the cup one off them. That's cool, I shall buy it off my local opc, cheers disco :thumb:

Anyone got a part number for this, my local opc says they can't get motorsport parts for road going cars However a part number could help?

Cheers

I'd tell the lazy bar stewards to phone Reading...

Or phone them yourself :thumb:

Reading is where Motorsport is based, they're all very helpful over there - I ordered a part on Monday and it arrived yesterday 01189303666

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back