Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 rear under tray wanted

Newbe

Montreal
Hi

If anyone has a rear under tray knocking around for a 997.1 C4s

Then please drop me a DM

Thanks

Rear under tray :?

I didn't think there was one unless of course you mean 'rear' as in the one that covers the middle of the car as opposed to the front one. :dont know:

T8 said:

I didn't think there was one unless of course you mean 'rear' as in the one that covers the middle of the car as opposed to the front one. :dont know:

I called it the rear under tray as it's the last one near the back, although you are right it's probably nearer the middle. It probably sits just below the rear seat under the car, it's a triangular shape and covers the underneath cross braces.

Thanks

Newbe said:
T8 said:

I called it the rear under tray as it's the last one near the back, although you are right it's probably nearer the middle. It probably sits just below the rear seat under the car, it's a triangular shape and covers the underneath cross braces.

Thanks
Hi
Have just bought a new passenger seat one after losing it at high speed and was only just over £100 from the OPC

flatstick said:
Newbe said:
T8 said:

Thanks
Hi
Have just bought a new passenger seat one after losing it at high speed and was only just over £100 from the OPC

Cheers, I have been looking and you're right there not that much. It was really a long shot someone on here had one :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlb81
Back