Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 GT3 Prices

Lenny39

Silverstone
I purchased my car circa a year ago from Ashgood, absolutely love it. I can't see me ever getting rid of it. Anyway just looking at Autotrader prices seem to of moved up to very late £70's which is circa £10k more than I paid for mine. Are they drifting up?

Do consider that the entire car market is due for a bit of a spike in a fortnight or so when the dealerships all open up again. There is apparently quite a lot of pent up demand, so don't be surprised if dealers start firming up their pricing (and being disinclined to discount unless they are chasing a sales target in the next 3 days) in anticipation... :?:

:yeah:

I don't follow the GT market at all but do keep a constant, very close, eye on what's happening in the world of water-cooled Carreras and Turbos.

Since Christmas asking prices for anything under £60k have increased noticeably across the board so I've got no reason to doubt that cars above that price point have increased by the amount Lenny is stating.

Lenny39 said:
I purchased my car circa a year ago from Ashgood, absolutely love it. I can't see me ever getting rid of it. Anyway just looking at Autotrader prices seem to of moved up to very late £70's which is circa £10k more than I paid for mine. Are they drifting up?

Hi Lenny
what spec and mileage is your GT3, guess from what you're saying you paid 65-70k?
yes the limited stock for sales do all seem to be around 75-79k at present... and almost no 997.2 stock appearing at the minute...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user983234
Back