Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 gt3 PCCBs rotors

rc944

Monza
Does anyone know if the rotors for the oe pccb's are detachable from the disc and if they can be bought separately?

Does anyone know if the rotors for the oe pccb's are detachable from the disc and if they can be bought separately?
You can can get them refurbished. I guy in the us just bought my spare set and had me ship them to Redisc.si for resurfacing. His feed back stated he was very happy with them.

The Surface transform discs are a good option and if get them through PCGB. You get your 1st refab for free and likely what I will do once it’s time.

You can can get them refurbished. I guy in the us just bought my spare set and had me ship them to Redisc.si for resurfacing. His feed back stated he was very happy with them.

The Surface transform discs are a good option and if get them through PCGB. You get your 1st refab for free and likely what I will do once it’s time.
Wow, that refurb's worth £££!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conwy GTS
Back