Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Carrera S on collecting cars

Sean-f

Trainee
I done it my car has gone on collecting cars pretty straight forward they sent their photographer out (I paid him) took lots of photos, cc do the description I approved it and that's about it, I did have the car fully serviced and new rear tyres put on but they were both due anyway.

I'm certain I will be back in a porsche at some point and will still be lurking in the meantime,

It's been a pleasure,

Sean-f

Well done GLWTS

please paste a link so we can see how well its presented etc. always interested :)

wilpert said:
Well done GLWTS

please paste a link so we can see how well its presented etc. always interested :)

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to put link but here it is,

MOD EDIT = You're not, sorry.

Gorgeous in red... Very clean inside & out considering the detail of the hi-res pics.. GLWS

ChrisS80 said:
How much are you hoping for Sean-f?

I'm hoping to get mis 20's but reserve set a little lower, I've been out most the weekend on test drives for the replacement nothing has made me empty my pockets yet but think I should find something soon, only fly in the ointment is I HAVE to go to Vegas on 10th so might have to wait till I get back

Unless I'm missing something I would expect this to easily achieve what you're looking for and some more besides.......good luck :thumb:

Sean-f said:
wilpert said:
Well done GLWTS

Wasn't sure if I was allowed to put link but here it is,

MOD EDIT = You're not - Sorry.

I'm sure that people will be able to find it for themselves :wink:

https://collectingcars.com/

GLWTS

Tyremanrob said:
Unless I'm missing something I would expect this to easily achieve what you're looking for and some more besides.......good luck :thumb:

Thank you I was hoping that but after watching one on cc last night with a FULL recent Hartech rebuild costing £16k struggle to get over 23k I'm a little worried now :eek:

My car sold on Friday night, I really hope the buyer is happy and enjoys her as much as I have life will be good I have directed him here and hope he joins and receives the welcome I received

Sean-f said:
Tyremanrob said:

Thank you I was hoping that but after watching one on cc last night with a FULL recent Hartech rebuild costing £16k struggle to get over 23k I'm a little worried now :eek:
Where was this? I follow most 997s on CC but not noted this one recently and looking in the "Sold" pile, can't find it there either...?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepee
Back