Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 cabrio

robbie1400

Hello everyone

Just wanted to say hello. This seems like a very friendly and helpful forum (unlilke some others...).

My car was sourced from a Porsche dealer in Italy and getting it here and registered has proved a bit tortuous. It's early days (1500 kms) but so far I love it. It has replaced a BMW E46 cabriolet which I had for 4 years and liked very much. This is a different animal altogether. :)

There are a couple of little niggly problems (electric mirrors and heated seats don't work) to sort out so it will be going into the local OPC soon - fingers crossed they don't find anything else....

It is pretty standard spec but it has everything I need although I am going to look into the cruise control option and maybe the bluetooth.

Oh and I have been waved at by so many other 911 owners on the road - wasn't expecting that.

Cheers

Rob

Forgot the pic....

Here it is:

Attachments

• 911_reduced_155.jpg
    911_reduced_155.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3,240
Lovely looking car - congrats!

Congrats on the car & welcome to 911uk!

~ Maxie :thumb:

Lovely car, welcome to the forum.

She looks good in the sunshine! Welcome.

Hi Rob,

Looks ace and what looks even more appealing is the fact that you have it in Antibes!

My parents have a studio in Antibes and we visit quite often.... I have always dreamed of having a 911 down there! Are you actually in Antibes or the surrounding area?

Cheers

Ben

:welcome: and enjoy your nice car.
And don't forget waving back. :D

Hello and welcome. Great place to own a cab! Enjoy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back