Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996tt at Dovehouse

Andrew911

Spa-Francorchamps
:) Hi everyone, well after much deliberating I shall finally say a farewell to my much loved 996 turbo. It has been the best Porsche & car I have owned. I still not sure if i have made the right decision tbh. Since getting my litre bike earlier this year i tend to get my fun on that. In the turbo I pootle to work & back (8 mile round trip) & the car hardly gets into 4th gear; I don't do track days in the turbo - so i feel the Porsche is a bit defunct. I did consider keeping her as an appreciating asset & I'am sure in years to come I shall regret selling her. The same happened when I sold my 993.

So, I have decided to go for something a little more sedate (BMW 325d Coupe) for the time being. Great choice i thought as winters coming. So the turbo will be at Dovehouse motors from friday 27th December. They really prep their cars very well - so someone will be getting a fantastic & very well cared for car.

I'am sure I will be back again at some point - but don't know what next.

good luck with the BMW :eek:

Can you PM/Email me price/spec/pics please? :thumb:

Are Dove House selling on commission or are they buying it from you? Why did you pick DH? Did they service it for you?

Jcx said:
Are Dove House selling on commission or are they buying it from you? Why did you pick DH? Did they service it for you?

I bought the car from Dovehouse two years ago, they are my local Indy - but also i can totally trust these guys. I would not hesitate to buy my next Porsche from them. They are selling the car on my behalf on a SOR basis & they will take a commission from the sale.

They are my local Indy too and i wholeheartedly agree. :) good luck!!

Also my local indy and, whilst I haven't bought a car for them (yet), their service work and general helpfulness have been absolutely top class.

Another vote for Dove House, I get my 4S serviced/looked after by them. Would 've bought from them but they didn't have what I wanted at the time and someone else did. I'd buy from them next time. Good luck with the sale. It's funny .I went the other way, I rode bikes for years ( since I was 16) and only got into cars in my early 40's,finding I could have a great toy and use it 12 months a year, not just the summer months. Since getting into sports cars, having sold my bikes, I now have 2 bikes again, ooops!!.

:) Thanks folks - I'am sure it will sell. DH reckon usually six weeks to find a buyer. But you guys & girls heard it here first :)

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a cracking car :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepee
Back