Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo

Graham Johnson

Silverstone
My 2002, manual 996 turbo is for sale. Red with black leather. 91k miles with full OPC history, last major service in August.
All the important bits have had attention.
Pretty much all new suspension. Rads, brakes etc. fitted by Fearnsport...I am a little OTT when it comes to my cars. Wants for nothing.
:)
3 owners and the only snag being that the rear spoiler doesn't lift, but that has never bothered me.

Impending 997 GT3 being the reason to sell, so no reasonable offer refused
£23k
I have listed the car for sale here, but can't find it to link to

I'm not sure if it is the price or the mileage that is too high. I can't do anything about the speedo, but I can lower the price..
@22k

Lovely in red! Not very common at all.

Whilst 91k is high miles, with mileage kept to a few thou per year it will soon be very average got it's age in years to come.

Yes

Thanks Chris,
Yes, in red it doesn't seem to show it's age so much.
In a sea of the current Black & Silver cars it is quite refreshing.

Daft thing is that at around 8k miles a year it isn't that much, it just appears that way, given the number of "low mileage" cars.
Even though everyone agrees that to buy on condition not the mileage....Most are still fixated with the speedo reading

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back