Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Rubber car mats

Fokker

Hi

I am off on a tour or France and Switzerland in March taking in the Geneva motorshow with a few friends and am looking for a set of rubber mats for my car for the journey rather than dirtying my nice carpets.

Can anyone recommend a brand or where to buy? Not looking to spend a fortune. Car is an 2002 C4S without Bose.

Ive looked on the internet but its impossible to know whats good and whats not.

Cheers
Dave

Don't laugh but I just use cheepo Tesco value ones on top of my nice carpet mats if the weather is bad they only cost about £1 each seem to do the job well.

Winny

Wilkinsons do a full set for £3.49, cut them to fit and throw them away in a month or two, I use them for our works cars and vans through the winter months

Winny911 said:
Don't laugh but I just use cheepo Tesco value ones on top of my nice carpet mats if the weather is bad they only cost about £1 each seem to do the job well.

Winny

+1 :D

Are they the same size as 997 ones by any chance? If so I have a set of Cannon custom made mats in the garage somewhere and I am sure there is a deal to be done...

Cheers guys - cheapo Tesco / Wilkinson could well be the answer.
Willaa68 I'll PM you if you can send me a pic or 2?

I might be very interested in doing something. I think they are almost identical to the 997 but the drivers side needs to be slightly modified which shoudl be easy if they are rubber ones?

Cheers
Dave

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back