Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 996 M030 front springs wanted

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

WIL6911

Hello all,
I’m new to this site so I hope what I’m doing is correct. I’m looking for a pair of front M030 springs for a 1999 C2, green/white striped and I believe the part number is 996 343 531 12 504.
If anybody can help it’d be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks. Rich

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpeg
    IMG_0406.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Did you ever get sorted with springs? I’m having a garage clear out and have a set of m030 springs I removed from my 1998 c2 to fit lowering springs if your still interested

I think I have a set coming but a friend of mine who also has a C2 is looking so the answer is yes please. How much would you like for them and do you by chance have a pic?
Cheers. Rich

I have no idea on price so open to offers. I removed them at 74k to fit lowering springs which turned out to be softer which was a complete win win situation for me as I found the m030’s very stiff. I haven’t made any effort to clean these up but if you’re keen on them I’ll give them a scrub tomorrow and get nicer pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5931.jpeg
    IMG_5931.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it however the colour coding on your springs are brown and white indicating that they are standard springs not the M030.
Thanks for offering and taking the time to msg me. Cheers. Rich

Ok. Not sure about the colours but it is a genuine m030 car from the factory.

It maybe possible that a previous owner put them back to standard? I still have my original springs for my 99 C2 which are also brown and white stripped. If you look at the front anti roll bar you’ll be able to tell because that’s also marked with stripes.

Just had another look at them in the garage. Yeah they are brown and white stripped. Ok, ya learn something new everyday.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewberden
Back