Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT2 /Turbo 1bar actuators(used)

wizard993

I am converting my cars wastegates, so I will have a pair of used uprated 1bar actuators left over. These cost about £400 new and have also had the weld strengthening done on the off side to help prevent rod breakage(common issue with most gate rods on the off side...STD or updated)

These are used/surfaced rusted units(btw they all rust after a few months of being fitted) but are working great and are approximately 2 years/6k miles old.

Easy to fit(10 mins each side) and a great/must have upgrade if you are running anything more than STD boost on your GT/Turbo or are planning a boost increase as the std factory units open way too early on re-mapped cars, thus robbing you of boost/BHP

Looking for about £150 Inc free del if anyone wants them.

Available later this week.

Are these still available and could they be re-set to standard boost on a turbo?

Sorry, gone.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back