Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale 996 Essential Companion - Adrian Streather - revised price

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

peterg1955

Monza
996 Essential Companion - Adrian Streather

This book really is everything you ever wanted to know about the 996, it's in good condition with just a slight crease on the back cover

Price £90 inc p&p to a UK address

Despite searching the internet for this book to find a reasonable price e.g.
Abebooks list from £303 to £660, eBay UK prices from £180 to £200 they all seem ridiculous so I have reduced it to half the cost of anywhere else.

Wowser! :eek:

I had better check if I still have a copy languishing in the loft! :thumb:

TonyC911 said:
Wowser! :eek:

I had better check if I still have a copy languishing in the loft! :thumb:

truly cash in the attic :D

Despite searching the internet for this book to find a reasonable price e.g.
Abebooks list from £303 to £660, eBay UK prices from £180 to £200 they all seem ridiculous so I have reduced it to half the cost of anywhere else.

Searching online (bored at work) the price on Amazon for a used paperback copy comes up as....wait for it....
£964.99!
Then they still expect you to pay £2.80 for delivery and you have to wait a month for it to arrive. And that's the cheapest of three copies???
I must be missing something. Either that or your copy is woefully underpriced :)

1704268307292.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chmanc911
Back