Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S ARB Bush sizes please!??

ragpicker

Portimao
Hi folks,

Got my car in for some bits and bobs Ina couple of weeks.

I have noticed on a couple of occasions when the car is jacked up that the rear arb bushes are completely shot. The fronts aren't too far behind either!

I'm going to take this opportunity to change them. Does anyone know which size they are? There are 3 different sizes to choose from!

I'm going to try the poly flex bushes as I've never tried them before and fancy a change. Any reason not to do this.

Cheers! :)

Difficult to say but your local OPC could confirm the ARB part numbers for your car off your chassis number I imagine, that's how my OPC got the right bush sizes in for mine. With the part numbers to hand, you can then check on Autoatlanta for the thickness, which is often specified.

Otherwise, if you have a digital measuring caliper and fancy working things out DIY, pop under the car and measure them directly :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back