Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 instrument cluster, OBC, 100k miles, silver dials.

gizlaroc

Montreal
As title really.

I have a 996 instrument cluster I bought when mine was faulty and draining the battery.
When locking cluster displays would not go off as soon as you lock the car and would come back to the car and the clock was flashing.

So bought this one, and used it for a while, but my car is a C4 with split fuel tank so this reads the level differently.
Hence had to buy another one as didn't know that at the time.

It has 110k miles on it, silver dials, all displays perfect and already coded for OBC, so if you don't have OBC you can simply install the stalk (or buttons somewhere, search google.)

Any local mileage correction guy will be able to correct the miles for sub £50.

£250 delivered.

Ebay advert here with pictures.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115391356807

Ignore eBay price. £250 for anyone on here and I will cover delivery too.

If you are just wanting to change your black dials for silver, you can pop the whole front off this and swap over for your, keeping all your settings.

Takes 30 minutes start to finish.

Then sell this back on with black dials. Could be a cheap/free swap to new dials.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCGMS
Back