Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Bose - WTF are these?!!!!

youngsyr

Hockenheim
Finally got around to trying to stuff the inlets for the BOSE subwoofer on my 996T Coupe and found these lurking in one - anyone got any idea what they are, or shall I just pull them out? :?:

Attachments

• 20220410_151908_619.jpg
    20220410_151908_619.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 1,058
Gordon Gekko said:
Kinder surprise 😀

That was my first thought, but I didn't want to assume, pull them out and then find out they're "patented sound modulators" worth £xxxx!!!

Either way, it's out now - looks like a kinder surprise plastic container, but the top half is linked to the bottom (wasn't like that in my day!).

Sub is stuffed and sounds noticeably better! :thumb:

How long have you had the car & who did you buy it from??

Quite often, these kinder surprise containers are used to store drugs....

Junkies find them easy to shove up their arse to hide their 'product' just before they get nicked :D

Boxstercol said:
How long have you had the car & who did you buy it from??

Quite often, these kinder surprise containers are used to store drugs....

Junkies find them easy to shove up their arse to hide their 'product' just before they get nicked :D

Ha, well it was definitely empty!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malaking
Back