Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 996 BBS E88 (or similar), HRE, APEX, OZ alloys

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

aero996

Trainee
Hi there,

I’m after a set of decent motorsport / GT3 wheels for a narrow body 996 5x130.
Lower offset than standard would be great so I don’t have to use spacers.

Must be 18”
10” max rear wheel.
Refurb condition is fine.

Must be straight, without any repairs or welds, thanks
IMG_2227.jpeg

Last edited:
These are 19” and would fit straight onto a narrow body. I’ve had to use spacers for it to fit my turbo body.

They are genuine 19” rh aluhad 3 piece wheels. Had them refurbed and rebuilt last year. The barrels could do with a polish and 2 of the lips are only slightly bent but all 4 wheels are straight. I would have liked to replace the front barrels but I really need to invest in the suspension.

If you’re interested just inbox me and we can work something out.

Attachments

• IMG_2039.jpeg
    IMG_2039.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
These are 19” and would fit straight onto a narrow body. I’ve had to use spacers for it to fit my turbo body.

They are genuine 19” rh aluhad 3 piece wheels. Had them refurbed and rebuilt last year. The barrels could do with a polish and 2 of the lips are only slightly bent but all 4 wheels are straight. I would have liked to replace the front barrels but I really need to invest in the suspension.

If you’re interested just inbox me and we can work something out.
Thanks for the kind offer. I’m after 18s

I've been offered some Oz Alleggeritas in the below specs with 10 year old Cup 2's on (have tread but no good really) they are in anthracite and look to be good condition. I may pass on them as i gave up looking and ordered some other wheels but can put you in touch instead, albeit they are in Newcastle!

8.5 x 18 ET53
10 x 18 ET65

RangeFront WidthFront ETRear WidthRear ET
Min ET8309.544
Max ET8509.558
Min ET8.5361050
Max ET8.5561065
Min ET94210.556
Max ET96210.5
71​

The above is the range of widths and compatible ETs I'm looking for, any combination of front / rear will be fine. Cheers

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cooper987.2
Back