Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996.1 lower strut brackets

mikem7709

Don't really know what to call these but the lower brackets that the drop links connect to on the strut bodies.

Does anyone have a part No or link to where they can be bought ? Parts catalogue only lists a complete damper.

Also the locking rings, are they available or is it a case of buying generic 2.25" ones ?

Don't know if it'll work, but you might try asking an OPC spare parts man if they are available as Porsche Motorsport spares for a 996 GT3 Cup car? :dont know:

Thanks Red, I believe the cup cars used a different bracket to mount the drop link higher up. I`ve got a part No for it now (actually a 993 part) but Porsche can`t give a lead time.

I`ve been told its identical to the bracket Bilstein use on their PSS9 (makes sense give the damper is made by them) - just waiting for Bilstein to check the drawings and get back to me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toodog
Back