Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996.1 3.8 at JZM ??

mikem7709

Monza
Anyone know anything about the history of this car ? Ill ring them tomorrow but would be helpful to have a little insight beforehand.

Add isn't very clear really. It states "3.8 Ltr engine fitted by Ansgar at PSI motorsport, Belgium"

So not sure if the 3.6 has been stroked or bored to 3.8 or a 3.8 fitted ? Says its running at 420HP and has a GT2 gearbox fitted.

Can't find any details on the web, apar from an old link to a homepage that now seems to be dead.

Don't quote me, but I think that's Nick Groves car??

Anyone?

Great spec car. It was on my radar last year. Then JZM sold it, so its back with them now. I'm sure last year it was around the 35/36 mark.

Went to look around the car this morning, it appears to be in pretty good condition.

It's on SOR for someone called Nick, so I assume its Nick Groves as mentioned above.

They have no paperwork for the engine or gearbox work though, so no way of knowing exactly what was done or when or at what mileage. The car used to belong to Peterson racing (I think that's what Robert said they were called) and used as a "fun" car by them.

I think its a great buy for someone wanting a track toy and isn't to concerned about provenance but its not for me, I don't think.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back