Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993RS Clubsport chin spoiler

TwinT

Spa-Francorchamps
Im thinking of changing my RS splitters the same as on the yellow car for the chin spoiler pictured on the red car.

Does anyone have one of these? what are they like for clearance?

Thanks!

Splitters

Hi, the Clubsport kit is a little more difficult but really only with the speedhumps that are squares in the road centre, you have to over these with either the left or right wheels if the car is low. I wold only buy genuine Porsche. Fitting it involves drilling the middle of the pumwith4 holes so you will have to have these filled to revert to the small kit.

Good luck!

Re: Splitters

Julian Weston said:
Hi, the Clubsport kit is a little more difficult but really only with the speedhumps that are squares in the road centre, you have to over these with either the left or right wheels if the car is low. I wold only buy genuine Porsche. Fitting it involves drilling the middle of the pumwith4 holes so you will have to have these filled to revert to the small kit.

Good luck!

Thanks Julian,

What colour is your car?

Splitters

Mine is a black 993 RS, Lhd, I have both spoiler kits. The Clubsport rear spoiler only really comes into effect above 110 I believe.[/img]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back