Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Wanted!

Russell Barnes

Help

I want (no need!) a 993, preferably Targa with Trip, although I am happy to compromise to a cab if it is a good car. Colour less important.

Any tips regarding purchasing, or cars to view would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Gents.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65233

Hi Russell.

I have sent you a pm.

Regards.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65302

Hi Russell

My 993 C4 is for sale on this site

Cheers - Phil

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65333

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Phil Wignall on 04 July 2006

Hi Russell

My 993 C4 is for sale on this site

Cheers - Phil

that car is awesome looking Phil 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65355

I want (no need!) a 993, preferably Targa with Trip, although I am happy to compromise to a cab

imho i do not think a 993 cab is a compromise

by the way phil your 993 looks a minter love iris blue great colour

regards walt 993 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66173

Hi Walt.

Thanks for your comments. I know mine is not a Targa...or a Trip... but you can buy it if you want!

Cheers - Phil

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66219

Lovely car phil.. loving the techart spoiler!!.. good luck with the sale... hope she goes to a good home

Roja

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66799

I notice Paragon have got a Targa Tip in Ocean Blue in the latest advert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66809

hi russel,

i bought a targa a few months ago i love it. I was looking on and off for a few months before i bought; in my limited experience though there are not loads of them, they do come available pretty regulalry (they seem to all come in groups for some reason), and when they do the more 'desirable' ones (low mileage, some colours) seem to go pretty quickly (though i was looking in spring which could be prime time) and at a bit of a premium.

good luck with it; my only regret is that i dont get to drive mine enough

jem

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68241

Got mine now. Its a Polar silver one with 47k on the clock. Had a PPI by Peter Morgan before purchase, and it is now sitting proudly outside my office.

What beautiful cars they are. I don't know why the Targa is not more popular as it has the curves of a coupe with the experience of near open top motoring. The tip is a joy to use as well.

So, I am now a very happy 993 owner and I'd like to thank everyone who sent me pictures or emails with advice or cars to see.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68242

Congratulations Russell, enjoy the experience.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68273

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back