Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 vs Bentley Turbo R

CT993

Spa-Francorchamps
Wasn't any of you chaps who flashed me to move over in the fast lane just outside Calais yesterday was it ? Just for a larf I put my foot down and left the 993 in my dust !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8326

CT

you are a flash g**!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8332

Don't you mean that you asked the chauffer not to spare the horses :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8356

993 guy obviously wasn't trying.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8358

***** Bentley!

what are you Lord CT993 now?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8370

Peasants..........I'm surrounded by Peasants :wink:

Just for the record, the C2S went to make way for an X5 as Mrs 993 is now sprogged up (she has since changed her mind about 200 million times as to what car she now actually wants !). I brought the Bentley for no other reason than I've always wanted one so why not ?

p.s. I'm still a Porsche owner as I've got an old 2.7 that is currently in bits. The plan is to get Autofarm to turn it into one of their 2.7RS Replicas.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8373

Good for you Lord Bent.
I quite like them too but you do need a chauffeur. Have you got privacy glass? Post a picture. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8381

It's an ollllllldddddddddd black thing. J reg. He sent me a pic. Still looks the biz though.

So let's go back to calling him ''dinnerlady''

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8394

J reg sounds pretty new to me in my E reg!

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8398

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back