Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 rear wiper broke need help asap

smtk

Paul Ricard
Bloody damit i was just washing the car and the rear wiper caught my sleave and snaped down braking the top arm

Now i got of the first too bolts but cant get the lower wiper bit off please can some one tell me how because my brakes are rushing up as we speak and the sun in going down

i looked at http://p-car.com/diy/rearwiper/ but they dont seem to think taking the wiper of is a big deal at all

but i cant shift that lower arm

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47873

Hi SMTK - just did mine this weekend. You need a 13mm spanner for the first nut then a 22mm spanner for the 2nd. I used an adjustable spanner - bit of WD40 was needed to loosen the wiper arm. Piece of cake and the whole arm came from Euro Car Parts for just over £100. Sh*t just realised i spent £100 on a pigging wiper arm!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47974

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back