Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 production numbers by colour?

ch3tman

Suzuka
Hi all,

I can see we have a breakdown available by 993 variant, as found in the first post of this thread: www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=88386&sid - however is there a similar breakdown for variant by colour?

I'm probably in the minority, but I have a real liking for Forest Green - which I believe is is different to Aventura Green? - however have only seen one 993 (a Turbo) in this colour!

Would be good to know if it, along with other colours, was made available across the NB and WB range or specific to certain models or indeed specific to customer order :).

When I read the thread title, I thought you were going to show us the numbers, not ask for them :?

:grin: me too!

A friend of mine had a Forest Green 996 - it looked fantastic, and with the Roock exhaust system it sounded even better.

Very different from Aventura.

Here it is in a forest

nur_nick_exmuhle_exit.JPG

Goose said:
When I read the thread title, I thought you were going to show us the numbers, not ask for them :?

I've added a question mark to the original thread title which should clarify :mrgreen:.

Here's the one I've seen - no need to name the vendor as they seem to have a very poor reputation!

F2nQBus.jpg

Here's another in 'Tannen Greun' which could be the same?

IMG_5826_opt.jpg

Silver - loads
Blue - quite a few
Red/White/Yellow/Green - not very many

:D

ch3tman said:
Goose said:

I've added a question mark to the original thread title which should clarify :mrgreen:.

Here's the one I've seen - no need to name the vendor as they seem to have a very poor reputation!

F2nQBus.jpg

Here's another in 'Tannen Greun' which could be the same?

IMG_5826_opt.jpg

I'm with you on that... I didn't think I'd like it but it is really nice!! maybe the exclusivity makes it appeal a little more???

find one please and buy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P12NLL
Back