Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 c4s on PH

st

Silverstone
Allo all

Does anyone know about the 993 c4s (65k miles) on PH? It seems a bit cheap at 27.5k? Has it been in an accident?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85043

I don't know if it has any accident history, but the main issue is in how clean the car is NOW. An HPI check and a solid PPI should reveal all. As long as it has been repaired to 'as new' standards, then I think it could be a good price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85047

The owner has lost the service book.. And says it has been serviced at chelsea cars..

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85055

surely a service book isn't worth 5k? really?

I just hope it's not a sign of the new benchmark for wide body 993s!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85073

The book itself isn't, but knowing the history of the car sure is.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85074

Sure Chelsea cars will be able to give a run down of what they have done on the car. Always find it strange when service book gets lost though !! :eek:

I'm sad as I keep all the receipts for work on mine in a folder which the missus takes the mickey out off !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85077

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malaking
Back