Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S at 911V

Great colour combo and looks well on the Fuchs. Nice low miles with some well chosen mods/upgrades.
The purists may turn their noses up but i'm sure it will find a buyer relatively quickly, even at that price. Time will tell...

C.

Carnewal lower front protection bar... there's a mod.

Got one if anyone is after one. Too low for my drive.

priced right now, will shift quickly ....will be seem cheap in 6 months :bandit:

You driven yours yet Graham :dont know:

That is a nice motor.

The only car they have for sale currently it would seem. :eek:

just needs some carbon :grin:

kas750 said:
Interior colour combo is mega.

Wasn't GT4's the same as that?

Good looking car, although might be bit bland for some tastes. Love the wheels, but I'm slightly biased :) Low mileage, looks like regular servicing. If 911v are saying it's the best, assume condition is also top notch. Given the current bubble market and 911v premium then looks about right. At this price, mileage and condition, good chance it will be garage queen.

jonttt said:
priced right now, will shift quickly ....will be seem cheap in 6 months :bandit:

You driven yours yet Graham :dont know:

I'm hopefully picking it up next week. Depends on the weather. Might make it to the July meet....

beautiful car. that function first gear knob, very tactile and a delight to use

Alex said:
kas750 said:
Interior colour combo is mega.

Wasn't GT4's the same as that?

It was but iirc it didn't look as light as that does. :dont know:

And there's the best snapshot of the state of the bubble market at the moment. 911v completely out of stock except for this 1 car which I'm sure won't hang around...

All the other dealers are chasing stock which just continues the upward spiral, people falling over themselves chasing questionable quality on CollectingCars, and "investors & flippers" making their return.

Attachments

• 911v_315.jpg
    911v_315.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 4,680

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outrigger
Back