Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 c4 tracking help?

sanjay666

Hi

can anyone please recommend a place where i can get the computerised tracking done for my 1995 933 c4 (4 wheel drive) converible done?

Preferably somewhere close to north london (where i live) or southend (where i work). Also give me a rough idea how much it should cost?

Also any tyre recommendations as need to change all 4....this is going to be an expensive month!

thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45942

Welcome Sanjay,

I would recommend a full geometry check done- try JZ Machtech- not too far from north london... budget on around £200 for a proper job.

Tyre wise- hmmm. Personally, I just got a set of Bridgestone S02As which were £477 the set. Pirelli P Zero, Michelin Pilots are good too. Ask for N rated tyres as this shows they were approved by Porsche.

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45943

Hi Robert

thanks for the speedy reply. I wil give jz a call. Where did you buy the bridgestones from?

I have also just noticed that the tyres on my car are a different size from the manufacture recommendation!!! should i be worrid......

215/45/zr/17 on front and 255/40/zr17 on back

Regards

Sanjay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45944

I got them from Micheldever down nr Andover... they'll do mail order if you've got someone who can fit them for you.

I think I'd want the right sizes on just to be sure it's as Porsche intended. Also nice to have a matching tyre type all round if poss.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45954

sanjay

JZ are the local choice, even though I'm in SW london and use AMD up near Bicester !

Tyre wise, there are choices.. also have a browse on
www.black-circles.com

for the 17" wheels = 205/50 R17 Z & 255/40 R17 Z

your 4 main N porsche rated options are Bridgestone S02-A N4Pirelli Pzero Rosso N3

Michelin Pilot Sport N2 Continential Sport Contact 2 N2

I'm running the Michelin's... all well wet & dry !

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45963

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benlin1234
Back