Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 discounts

Minitoporsche

Hi all

I have a 718 Boxster currently and want to switch to a base 992.

I know discounts are rare, particularly with current low allocations, but has anyone secured one recently? Two years ago when I was originally going to get a 911 there were a few discounts available.

Many thanks

Minitoporsche said:
Hi all

I have a 718 Boxster currently and want to switch to a base 992.

I know discounts are rare, particularly with current low allocations, but has anyone secured one recently? Two years ago when I was originally going to get a 911 there were a few discounts available.

Many thanks
You will be lucky!

Depends on how you are planning to buy.
If its on finance get some alternate quotes and you may be able to negotiate a better interest rate for example.
If not you may get them to move a little on your part-ex or even add the odd option FOC.
Its all about what is in the control of the OPC and sales person you are dealing with.

Discounts on list price are rare but there are always other ways to sweeten the deal.

I was buying a 992S and Macan S at the same time though so they were keen to secure both sales.

Best of luck.

Bluetonic said:
Depends on how you are planning to buy.
If its on finance get some alternate quotes and you may be able to negotiate a better interest rate for example.
If not you may get them to move a little on your part-ex or even add the odd option FOC.
Its all about what is in the control of the OPC and sales person you are dealing with.

Discounts on list price are rare but there are always other ways to sweeten the deal.

I was buying a 992S and Macan S at the same time though so they were keen to secure both sales.

Best of luck.

Paying VW Finance Interest rates is bonkers. If you need to borrow money there are better places.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepee
Back