Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 4.0 Miami

TheCock

Mugello
Hi all

Finally got the GT3 home, about 6 weeks since the dipper but worth the wait. Replacing the 997.2 Carrera, which replaced the 968 Sport, which replaced the 993 Carrera S. Didn't think I'd get one so very happy to be able to afford one before I'm too old to be able to drive one!

Mates already referring to the colour as bellend blue. First day and left it on the road to have lunch and came out to three lads having their pics taken at the back of it. Boom.

Will be taking it on adventures and tracks as per the reason for it being.

Attachments

• f46ca81e_1d39_4d5c_badf_7c14e40901ed_558.jpeg
    f46ca81e_1d39_4d5c_badf_7c14e40901ed_558.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 4,336
Congrats on purchase, fantastic colour. Bet you feel like a big kid :thumbs:

Nice one Ben :thumb:

Wow Ben, great purchase
Blast from the past! Last time I saw you was probably Goodwood Revival. You still had your 993

Sex wee.

Rallyeman said:
Wow Ben, great purchase
Blast from the past! Last time I saw you was probably Goodwood Revival. You still had your 993

Hey mate, I have waaaay greyer hair now hahaha....I hear you have Gav's GT2 monster? Bet that's insane!

Roro said:
Bellend blue :floor:

What a toy, hope you have many years of enjoyment with it :thumb:

What's the spec?

Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon fixed seats
Cage
PDK
Lift

I think I'll be ppf'ing the front end, unless there's anyone to come along with a reason not to.

I fancied changing the exhaust but have been warned my warranty will be void if I do, not that bothered as it does sound lovely enough for me anyway. But I would if I could as there's nit much else I'd do.

magnificent car and colour -congrats

TheCock said:
Roro said:
Bellend blue :floor:

What a toy, hope you have many years of enjoyment with it :thumb:

What's the spec?

Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon fixed seats
Cage
PDK
Lift

I think I'll be ppf'ing the front end, unless there's anyone to come along with a reason not to.

I fancied changing the exhaust but have been warned my warranty will be void if I do, not that bothered as it does sound lovely enough for me anyway. But I would if I could as there's nit much else I'd do.

Nice. PPF is big business now, it seems like everyone does it - personally I've never seen the point as the costs of having the front PU done are close to having it resprayed (well, they were last time I looked into it a couple of years back)

Wow, enjoy :thumb:

The holy grail and in Miami blue :worship:

Lovely spec- it looks the bees knees- congratulations.
Pound for pound is there a better sports car on the market? I don't think so.

Stunner :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsl997
Back