Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Safety Devices Roll Cage Front Section For Sale

Jamie Summers

Sao Paulo
I have the front section of a Safety Devices bolt-in roll cage available. The cage was originally installed in a sunroof 964 Turbo. I installed the rear section in my old RS-alike, and the front section has been gathering dust ever since. It consists of the two front legs, the bar that goes across the top of the screen and two removable door bars. Condition is good, the paint on the mounting feet and saddles is a little chipped, so it would benefit from a little tidying, or you may choose not to bother. It will, however, need the weld-in mounting plates for the sills, which are available from Safety Devices themselves or can be fabricated by any installer. I'm looking for £200, and given the size and weight, suggest collection only from Esher, Surrey.
thanks,

Jamie

Attachments

• sdcage_937.jpg
    sdcage_937.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 599
  • sdcage1_145.jpg
    sdcage1_145.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 599

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads