Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Project - Plan B

Never gets old Paul car is looking fab as ever, now chief i`m a wee bit jealous of that lift very clever with the roof :thumb: I`m busy plasterboarding the last wall before I put some units up.

Attachments

• garage_1_911.jpg
    garage_1_911.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 5,877
You chaps are putting me to shame, stop it!

Nice to hear from you Gaz, hope you're all well up there!

Actually I haven't exactly been idle during lockdowns, here's one I made earlier. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Paul

very smart Paul I can see you in the lederhosen standing outside :D being Scottish I have a bar on the end of mine :viking:

Attachments

• cabin2_161.jpg
    cabin2_161.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 5,807
paul284pt said:
You chaps are putting me to shame, stop it!

Nice to hear from you Gaz, hope you're all well up there!

Actually I haven't exactly been idle during lockdowns, here's one I made earlier. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Paul

Nice "Man Cave" Paul......it only seems like two minutes since I saw you pick up the GTS.....it's been ages since we had a decent run out. Have a look on PCGB r3 forum for a Car's N' Coffee meet this Sunday 13th at 4.0pm at Prudhoe if you fancy a ride out in the sunshine and take advantage of the light nights :thumb:

Hi Guys,
Loving this :grin: Show us your Hideout!
Paul, Hansel and Grettal comes to mind :thumbs:

Gaz,
Man cave and a half :worship:

Hi Gaz,

That looks very comfortable and that huge log burner should keep your sporran nice and toasty!

Hello John,

I know doesn't time fly when you're locked down? :grin:

How are you keeping?

I'm not sue I can make this weekend but sometime soon I'll be out and about, I'll keep my eyes open on what's happening but if there's anything interesting please give me a nudge.

Kind regards,
Paul

Nice to see updates appearing on all the old regular threads, now summer is here.

Some great garages and summer houses gents.
Car still looks ace Paul. 8)

Hi Mark,

Thanks mate, hope you're tickety boo!

Cheers,
Paul

Well that was a good read!

A great thread and a lovely car. Thanks for all of the detailed updates.

Did you ever figure out a solution for the quick-release steering wheel? It's a nice idea for security but losing the horn is no laughing matter. :eek:

Hi Spooky,

I decided it was too much of a problem to reposition the horn and it isn't as if it's a track car, so that one is is on the back burner at the moment.

I'm thinking about the rear spoiler at the moment :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

paul284pt said:
Hi Spooky,

I decided it was too much of a problem to reposition the horn and it isn't as if it's a track car, so that one is is on the back burner at the moment.

I'm thinking about the rear spoiler at the moment :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

Hi Paul,

And what are you thinking about doing with the rear spoiler...

On Rennlist I was told you can use the NRG 2.5 or 3.0 quick release and it retains the horn function and is an easy install. If I get the 964 that I'm seeing on Saturday then I might give this a go.

Looking forward to continued updates!

paul284pt said:
Hi Spooky,

You must be living on here! :grin:

Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at the NRG.

I'm thinking of this https://www.stuttgart-classica.co.uk/bodyexterior/964-spoiler-and-grille-6kye4-lf2tm?category=964

My issue is, would I keep have the brightwork left as supplied or painted black, or do I go all out and change all my window frames to brushed silver to match. Or not bother at all? :dont know:

Answers please :grin:

Hope you're all keeping well,
Paul

Singer style? I like that.

I'm definitely getting old as the steel is starting to look better than black and on a dark car it accentuates the shape around the windows nicely. Painted black would probably be more sensible.

Hi Paul,

Hope you are keeping well. I looked at your option to change the rear boot spoiler and.......... my vote is to keep it as it is.

Your car has been transformed very successfully and I don't think the proposed spoiler would compliment the appearance of your car.

Style is a very personal thing, you have already got it right!

Cheers, Keith.

Hi Spooky,

I'm the same, I'm trying to imagine how it would look black.

Hey Keith!

How are you keeping? Well I hope. Are you still biking?

I know it's a tough one.

Keep in touch.

Cheers,
Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bll56
Back